It's a Cracker!
It's a bowl you can eat!
It's an Edibowl®
- Edibowls are baked (never fried) with whole wheat flour, not typical corn flour — offering one or two whole grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements, in a kid-friendly form they’ll want to eat
- With a fraction of the fat of deep-fried competitive bowls, and a healthy dose of protein, calcium, iron, and fiber, Edibowls are a wholesome, non-greasy foundation for nutritious school meals
- Edibowls provide an easy way to portion school meals and reduce waste
Did you know the #1 Finding in the School Food Authorities Administrative Review (AR) is non-compliance with Grains and Vegetables?
Order Your Edibowl Samples Today & Also Receive:
- Unpacking video featuring a breakage comparison to store-bought shells
- Fun menu ideas
- Complete nutritional information
Serve fun meals using your existing commodities. Order your samples today!
*Please note, image shown above is a serving suggestion - Edibowls arrive unfilled